Thoughts

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Experiences in a Business School " The Jhabier Xperience" :) Part-2

XIMB Orientation programme was again an experience of its kind. i have scrapped some notes on my diary ( before blogging i used to diary many a times and i still do ) after the programme. i actually submitted the same to snigdha ma'am on her request but i have no idea of what happened to it. This is how i used to think before MBA and although i believe that these 2 years of MBA has taught me alot but there are many basic things in the diary which i still possess. i will like to share the same with you all.

19th june ' 04 " THE UNBELIEVABLE "

Believe me, the orientation programme was exactly opposite of what i perceived it would be. and i was not alone... i suppose everybody of us thought it would be monotonous lectures with their usual advices ( dhamki jyada :D ) Even some of my friends took novels, magazines along with them on the very first day. But what it came out was really scintillating. It was great fun with learning and very engrossing.it actually served the purpose of breaking the ice between us and i am very proud to say that i atleast know 40-50 of them by name & face until now.
Being an engineering graduate from NIT jaipur ( The pink city )and passing out just a week ago, i was yet to bury my memories of there but believe me i was so engrossed and involved in the proces that i hardly got nostalgic.
The various thing i noticed during the programme was that there is a lot of creativity within us. It is just than we haven't unbundled it. but i sincerely feel that XIMB will provide us with this opportunity to explore our hidden talents. Also i saw a lot a lot of people, apart from their career goals, want to serve back to the society in their own way. I don't know how many ot them will actaully will actually turn up but i feel that evenif there is a conscience that we are getting a lot from the society and we should do something for the society will ultimately serve the purpose.
Rain claps, japenese claps, scout clapping were very euphonous because we all were together and i thought that unity is sweet.It enriches our life and it gives us strength to fight the various ups and downs of life.
Stories were inspirational and to be very honest i liked the one that of a pot with a hole. after seeing so many friends of mine outperforming me in many respects i felt whether i am worth here at XIMB but this story really drained away all my negative thoughts. I am happy with what i am and the biggest strength that i feel i have is the ability to mould myself according to the environment and the desire to learn. So, i know i will be able to cope up with XIMB pretty well.
The thing i liked most about XIMB was the cooperative nature of everybody. I hope that it will continue all along our stay in XIMB. I always wondered why most of the CEOs( even our faculty members do have) have great sense of humour. i got my answer now..
Finally, the questions to reflect upon and the feedback helped us to be more clear about ourselves.
I am not a writer but i am just putting my hands into the untested waters( which i am very fond of ). i always feel that in life u have two options: To be happy or to be unhappy. I have always chosen the former one and beleive me life is the way you take it. Although everybody now says that the happy part is over and the unhappy part coming soon. i ask all my friends to take the unhappy part happily and since now we are all together, i sincerely believe that together we will conquer the world and make a mark of ourselves.

LONG LIVE XIMBIANS :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home