Thoughts

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

Thursday, January 26, 2006

He did it :)

Today he proposed his lady love :) and she smiled :D ... this shows that she knew what all was going on in my friend's mind and was probably expecting this...
My friend called me up after that and told me tht he is feeling so nice and relaxed..he said me tht he thought of 100 bad things tht might happen but nothing of tht sort happened..although he was not a clear executor ( he babbled quite a lot before finally saying the 3 golden words " I LOVE U " :) ) and he told me tht "yaar main bahut kuch socha tha woh kuch bol nahin paaya".."i felt like i m in some other world and is duniyan ka koi hosh nahin tha mujhe".. i mean where he is standing n all.. he lost track of everything :)
what i feel is tht, since the girl smiled she has accepted him atleast as a good friend and me as an optimist would take it as a positive signal..why i feel like this becoz in case she had any other person in the mind or would not have seen my friend in tht way then she wud have definitely said the same to my frnd...
My hypothesis may be completely wrong as i believe in the saying tht " Woman is a mystery and understanding them is not easy " :)
My friend has gone to his home town now and will be returning back in a week's time.
In case i get any news from tht side i will surely update in my blog..
The story has taken an interesting turn now and i myself is quite curious about the result becoz first of all its connected to my best frnd and secondly, i have been lucky enuf to get a chance to unite a love which would have gone the drain as usual becoz of non communication from either side..also this story may set a good precedent of how important communication is in whatever we do and specially for amateur lovers who keep the feelings within themselves and never dare to express it.
Just think of a scenario( which happens more often )..suppose my friend would not have told his feelings to her.. then probably after some time they would have put into different projects and slowly the feelings would have died or suppressed . and whenever my frnd would have thought of the girl or wud have seen her with some other person, he would have felt tht " kaas main apni dil ki baatein isse bol deta to ho sakta hai ki she wud have been mine now " and a intense feeling of repentence for the inactivity would have surrounded him.. and this feeling will come whenver he come across her all thru life..What learning one shud take from here?? i think u ppl are mature enuf to understand what i wanna say and i have been saying repeatedly..on a lighter note i think this story may also help IBHA madam as it will make the communication classes quite intersting then :)
Wishing my best wishes to my frnd and his ladylove.. May God bless them with lots of LOVE
Jai hind !!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my best wishes to ur friend and his lady love. I agree that this should be an important part of communications class... makes it more interesting!!!
When are you going to tell us about YOUR adventures ???? Eagerly awaiting that...

Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duniya Ko jhudi Umeed mat Bandho a dil-e-Jalan .Pyaar ka Safar Nahi aasan .Waqt rahtein hi mere yaar tu yeh Phechaan.Kahani Kitaboon ke kise jahan main yun Haqeeqat nahi bana kate.Pyaar ka bhukar (fever) ho bhi jai to hale bayan nahi karte

Rab Da Jogi

Friday, January 27, 2006 12:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur blog is nice to read, :)

Friday, January 27, 2006 7:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a professional lover also as against amateur lover ??? :)

Friday, January 27, 2006 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck to you and your lady love as well. hope you win her over and find happiness :D... do write about your love life as well

Saturday, January 28, 2006 9:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home