Thoughts

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Maxinations 2006 and My Best Friend's Wedding :)

There is no connection between Julia Roberts starred movie "My best friend's wedding" and my blog title. I would like to say here that " sabdo pe jao , bhawnaon pe mat jao :) "
I was very excited about the marraige as it was the first marraige in my friend circle that i was attending. i had to miss a few as i was not able to make it from NIT jaipur :( My friend confirmed the dates with me so that it did not clashed with anything and it was not, until the maxinations dates were announced :( it was clashing with the last day of maxinations.. i did not wanted to miss any of the two :( Most of my events in maxinations like sargam and blockrock ( i really wanted to participate this time ) were on the final day. again the maxination JLT was something i was craving for. so, i was totally confused as both mattered to me quite a lot but i felt that my absence will definitely hurt my friend and this i never wanted to happen. He has been a very good friend of mine right from my school days. we have shared a lot of great momemts together right from the stories that we used to tell while paddling our way to and fro to the school, classroom masti, cricketing moments, playing cards, roaming around the city on his bike and many more. he was always there to pick me up when i returned from NIT jaipur or XIMB to my hometown sambalpur. i can say that although we were far apart but he never made me feel that. His calls were always there :) i know he cares for me a lot and i too. i really cant hurt him at such a important phase of his life. I am sory to all A-blockers as i was not able to contribute on the D-day. I did my level best on the 2nd day and i was actually enjoying the jingles that we made and sang throughout the fruit expo and the propaganda slots. it was really fun and great experience working with the juniors and my batchmates..For those people who were expecting or wanted me to do the role of basanti, i am sory but i was not in a mood to play the role this time. i would like to congratulate sougat for the brilliant performance of his.
it is rightly said that "all well thats end well". i was very happy to hear that A-block did a nice performance and were runners up.. i will like to congratulate B-block for being the Maxinations 2006 champions :)
I would also take this oppurtunity to congratulate the MAXIM team and all the block teams for making Maxinations 2006 a grand success :)

Long Live Ximbians :D

P.S There were many great moments i had during my My best friend's wedding which i will be sharing with u all soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home