Thoughts

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

Friday, November 17, 2017

Be Positive and Spread Postivity

It has been quite a while( PHEW ! Almost 10 years) I stopped blogging as I got busy with the new opportunities/challenges life has in for me. A lot has changed in my life for good. I now have a lovey wife and adorable son who is already around 6 years old :) I am very grateful to God for giving me such a blessed life. Touch wood :) Now coming to the reason I started blogging again is as below.
I have been feeling for last some years, that there has been lot of negativity in the world due to increase in terrorism incidents, hate crimes, political mudslinging, TRUMP :), etc. However, I also see many good and positive activities, events, happenings that are either not reported or under-reported. I remember having a discussion with my lunch friends some years back on how the Media nowadays gives more importance to negative news and it is very difficult to find any positive news. This also creates a ripple effect on topics in our day-to-day discussions multiplying the negativity even more. This I feel is not good for our mental state and many a times bogs us down. We feel helpless and sad of not being able to change this state of affairs. How an individual cope with this and make a difference? The easy way out is to ignore and cut off the news from your life and concentrate on your family and personal career/interests. The other way is to fight with this negativity. How to do this? By being positive and spreading positivity. Making sure to greet your family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances with a happy face. Try to concentrate your topic of discussions on positive news and if possible improve upon your sense of humor :) Everyone craves for positivity and humor and want to be more with people that are full of these qualities. I had also an idea of an agency to collect and spread the good and positive activities, events, happenings. With this, I am sure the appetite of the people will shift towards positivity and being good. This I feel is the need of the hour. What do you think about this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aarti Sriramka said...

Well said mr.jalan ��

Friday, November 17, 2017 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home