Thoughts

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Experiences in Job - Part 1

It has been long since I pen down anything on my blog. So many things have happened to me during this period. A new chapter in my life has begun with the joining of Infosys. I was sad that my student life is over. I can sincerely tell you that those were the best days of my life. But yes I was also excited about the corporate life that I was going to venture into.
There were many first that I went through – First day at office, First official email, First Project, First Client call, First Salary, First Flight, First river rafting experience and the list goes on and on. Excluding the last 4 weeks which has been quite hectic for me, it has been quite an exciting experience for me in Infy. I got into new relationships, made new friends, adopted a altogether new lifestyle. It has been fun filled experience. Also, I have also learned a lot during this period. It is true that there are many things that book cannot teach you and you have to go through that experience personally to learn. There are so many good and bad experiences that I had and there was great amount of learning that I made from them. I want to put down all those here and will be doing this as and when I get time. Sayonara  !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jalan...i know u will go a long way and that this is just a beginning..life hectic hai par baaki time mein tu kar bhi kya sakta hai...chal wish u luck.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:49:00 PM  
Blogger Aarti Sriramka said...

may god give u everything u wish n deserve dear..
love u so much..

Sunday, May 24, 2009 7:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home