Thoughts

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Sweet Home

Gajar ka Halwa...My favourite.... Home food and Nice sleep ...I really crave for all this...Talking to family memebers and their love and affection really melts ones heart.. also the spiritaul feedback really increases the spiritual qoutient :)
Visiting mandirs, prasads, singing bhajans, attending raati jaga ....it really feel nice to be in alltogethr different set up than the usual of getting up late and rushing the classes...
evenings are again gr8 moving around the sbp city...following beautiful gals on bikes..playing cricket, cards(29)....and then dining the royal way :)
but the bad part is tht everybody sleeps early and me too have too :(
But all this is worth the love and affection and the real fun ...

I LOVE My SWEEt HOME :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home