Thoughts

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

Friday, December 23, 2005

Why to walk if u can Run

I was just pondering about what should be my first blog on ? and then THOUGHTS came to my mind of one of the bestsellers "The Autobiography of Lee Ioccaca" where Lee Ioccaca's father run after the golf ball after hitting it and when Ioccaca asks father why are u running,u can simply walk. His father replies "Why to walk if I can Run". This Quote always had a big influence on me and has always driven me to perform my best. My tryst to start a blog is again the inner desire of me to give words to my THOUGHTS.
Looking at the fast pace at which the world is changing one has to be "on the run" to catch up with the world. I remember the famous story of "Alice in wonderland" courtesy Father Abe about Alice who was running fast on the same place and when asked that why was she running at the same place she says " i have to run to be at the same place otherwise i will be left behind".
Today i had a feeling that i am not running. I am lacking the killer instinct that i used to have earlier during my school and engineering days. A lot of complacency has crept in.I don't wanna be left behind and i thank GOD ,who has always guided me whenever i got awry, for making me realise about the same.
With the New Year Season quite near i wanna include the same into my New Year Resolutions list, I am following this ritual very religiously for long although i have been very bad at implementations most of the time :)
one another resolution i will assure u that i would be following from today onwards is to constantly putting down my THOUGHTS here.
Happy Reading :)

1 Comments:

Blogger NRJ said...

Hi Anand

Really great to find another blogger, hope so you will continue to post your thaughts, and bring an insight to things that we as an individual are unable to comprehend.

If you find time you can chdeck out my blog www.nitinrajjain.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 24, 2005 5:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home